Dear customers and friends,
We hope you are staying home, and staying safe during these surrealistic times we are living in. We really do miss seeing you all and we well know that you still have clients who require attention! We would love to do all we can to help you keep business running as normal as possible.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of our craftsmen, teammates, vendors and customers so we have implemented, and will keep up with, all recommended policies from the CDC and government officials.
- Currently, the Factory is open and operating during regular business hours. Pacific is using available resources to make masks and shields for healthcare and first responders through the duration of the COVID-19 safety measures. Check out what we are doing here: Pacific Covid-19 status
- We are happy to correspond and confirm orders via phone and email as always. Memo’s are available anytime and can be ordered through Fabricut at no charge or you may email your list of requested memos to: Krista@pacificfurniture.com As always, the website is available 24/7 www.pacificfurniture.com
- If necessary, we welcome you to make an appointment to visit the showroom, if you are free of symptoms or known exposure. We will only allow one appointment at a time to limit the risk of exposure to employees and their families as well as others in the showroom so please call in advance.
For current updates, please visit this site: Pacific Covid-19 status
- Production: David@pacificfurniture.com
- Sales: Dan@pacificfurniture.com
- Business: Beth@pacificfurniture.com
- Other: Mark@pacificfurniture.com
We know that with time this too shall pass and we will be able to see you all again in person. We pray for those effected by this virus and that soon we will all be back to our normal routines.